Ursinus College Women's Soccer Recruit ID Clinic
Recruit ID Clinic Details
Will be held on Saturday, April 15th, 2017
- The ID Clinic runs from 10:30 AM- 2 PM—check in at 10 AM!
- Open to female student-athletes graduating in the classes of 2018, 2019, and 2020!
- The clinic has a max of 45 players.
- Clinic will feature instruction from the Ursinus College Women’s soccer staff and an opportunity for players to showcase talents in drills and small-sided and large sided games.
- All participants will receive links with video footage of their play at the clinic to use for college recruiting.
- Players can showcase talents while getting to know college coaching staff and learning about college soccer expectations.
- Water and a light snack will be provided. Participants need to wear shin guards and bring a soccer ball.
The ID Clinic will be held on the state-the-art Patterson field (field turf) next to the Floy Lewis Bakes Center on the Ursinus campus. We will have a campus tour at 9:15 (arrive 9am) offered prior to the clinic for any attendees and their family members. The field address is: Floy Lewis Bakes Center, Collegeville, PA 19426.